Thursday, September 24, 2009

Progress Report

Chelsea Haupenstaat, Class of 2011
First month of school progress report:

A___English ________I have not seen the caliber of work this semester that I have come to expect from our Chelsea

F___Math __________Tutoring options are available. Email me.

A___History ________I am sure Chelsea could be doing much better than she is. Are there any situations at home I should be aware of?

E___Phys Ed________It’s wonderful to see C applying herself‼!

F___French _________Chelsea could be doing perfect work if only she would fait attention!

E___Env Science_____ If only all of my students were as dedicated as Chelsea!

G___Civics_________Chelsea is a joy to have in the classroom.

N___Study Hall _____C’s constant skipping puts her in great danger of failing study hall.


Exceeds expectations, Good, Average, Fair, Needs improvement



(Read the email from Brook's 4th grade teacher.)

No comments:

Post a Comment